Thursday, July 19, 2012

Countdown...

Riding high on a wave of excitement today thinking about our trip. Working on our itinerary has gotten me all riled up! Until today, I had only gotten as far as our first few days on Oahu - PANIC! It's like the recurring dream I have that I'm in London and it's the last day, and for some reason, which always makes sense in dreams, I haven't yet left the hotel.

But I'm feeling better now that our Big Island itinerary is all set. Today I booked our zip line adventure on the Hilo side of the Big Island (Groupons are great!). Bummer is we have to be there by 9:00 - which makes for a very early start, since Botanical World Adventures are 1.5 hours from our hotel. Getting the kids up and out by 7 will be an adventure all its own. The lady on the phone was so nice, and happy sounding! And she said something cool in Hawaiian when she said goodbye, I just don't know what it was! I'd better brush up on my lingo.

This is for all the folks who know me for being too organized; go ahead and laugh. It's ok! Six days planned, 11 to go...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting with us! Hope you enjoy the trip too!