Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ahh, there's no place like HOME!

Reporting to you back at the dining room table once again, we made it home, safe and sound with only a few items lost along the way, no major injuries, and only 3 colds (the only trip I haven't gotten sick on!!) It's so nice to be back on American soil, which we totally take for granted, and even better to be back in my comfortable little bubble that is Gates.

Yesterday was spent unpacking suitcases, getting food, and most importantly, checking out the new Chili Target! Caught up with the Klock's and had a lovely Italian inspired dinner. It's nice to be home.

Today will involve much laundry, mail, catching up on the news, and getting the blog in shape ~ time to get digiscrapping! (better trademark that word!) The details will escape me if I don't get them into the computer. So with that in mind, much like the post card that arrives 2 weeks after you are home from your vacation, I will be going back to previous posts and updating with more info, including probably scans of maps and tickets, adding the days that I missed due to various "blackouts", and of course posting more photos.

If you're still interested in reading about the travels, I invite you to come back and visit, or sign up to get an email message when a new post is added.

We look forward to catching up with all of our friends and family!

1 comment:

  1. Too bad I lost my fave sunglasses! I miss those adorable little things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting with us! Hope you enjoy the trip too!