Sunday, December 27, 2009

Florida at Last!

My butt blisters have blisters...

We've made it to Florida and should be making our last food stop before reaching our final destination.

After lunch the plan is to stop at the convention center for a quick rehearsal before checking into the hotel, but we're running a little behind schedule and were told to get our food to eat on the bus.

Em and I don't get to see Mike or Austin on these food stops since the buses split up to make it easier on everyone and I'm really missing the rest of my family....

At this point my McD's egg thingie is sitting in my gut like a rock and I don't feel much like eating Chic-fil-A. I'd much rather get to the hotel and meet the shower and say hi to my toothbrush.

The weather is overcast and cool. Being that this is pretty much the only day to be at the hotel pool, the chances of catching some rays today are about as good as they are in Rochester! Hopefully it will be warm enough tomorrow to wear short sleeves - at least that will up my chances of getting SOME color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting with us! Hope you enjoy the trip too!